WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
RIDDLERS ESCAPE ROOMS, LLC
THIS WAIVER IS AN IMPORTANT LEGAL AGREEMENT AND MUST BE READ CAREFULLY
In consideration of RIDDLERS ESCAPE ROOMS, LLC (hereinafter the “COMPANY”)allowing me to participate in a game activity, which is defined as an activity designed to simulate a situation which requires a group to work as a team to unlock a room and escape by solving puzzles and other challenges of a mental nature, I, the undersigned, do hereby represent and warrant that: I ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS of participating in any game activity conducted by RIDDLERS ESCAPE ROOMS, LLC and agree to fully and forever release, indemnify, and hold harmless RIDDLERS ESCAPE ROOMS, LLC, owners, officers, or employees of the LLC.
I specifically represent that I have the authority to bind each and every participant that is participating with me should they not execute their own waiver. I fully represent that this includes my direct authority to agree to these terms for any minor children that may be playing in the game that I am consenting for. Therefore, the term “I” herein shall be construed to apply to each player jointly and severally and I have the authority to bind them to this Contract.
Should an action by any player who has not expressly attach their signature to this Agreement be brought against the COMPANY, I agree to indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless and protect the Company against said action. By accepting these terms electronically, I further agree:
1. I understand that this release includes, but is not limited to, any risk that may arise from the negligence, act, omission or carelessness on the part of the COMPANY, from jeopardous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by the COMPANY.
2. I understand that the COMPANY includes all of its employees, assigns, directors, members, volunteers, representatives, affiliates, insurers, subcontractors, and all other persons acting on behalf of the Company.
3. I understand that the COMPANY conducts simulated game events which may cause excitement; I represent and warrant that I am sufficiently physically and mentally fit for participation in the game activity and further certify that there are no-health-related reasons or problems which preclude my preclude participation in such game activity. Furthermore, I am assuming any and all risks of participation.
4. I understand that the COMPANY is not responsible for any damage to or loss of personal property and hereby, fully and forever, release and agree to indemnify the COMPANY for any damage to loss of my personal property. the COMPANY encourages all participants to secure personal belongings prior to participation.
5. I fully and forever waive, release and discharge the COMPANY, from any and all liability, claims, loss, expenses, demands, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever arisen from my participation in any game activities.
6. I agree on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns to fully and forever waive, release, discharge, hold harmless and to indemnify the COMPANY from any and all liability, claims, loss, expenses, demands, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever, which may be initiated by myself or any other person or organization, arising from any negligence, act, omission, or carelessness by the COMPANY.
7. I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
8. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release Liability Form will be used by the COMPANY and relied upon by the COMPANY and that it will govern my actions and responsibility's at said game activity.
9. I agree that is Accident Waiver and Release Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
10. If any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
11. PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FOLLOW ALL RULES SET FORTH BY THE COMPANY AS FOLLOWS: DO NOT TOUCH POWER SOCKETS, DO NOT LIFT HEAVY FURNITURE, DO NOT CLIMB FURNITURE, DO NOT TOUCH ANY CEILING TILES, DO NOT TAKE PICTURE, DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING, AND DO NOT REMOVE PICTURES ATTACHED TO THE WALL.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. I will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any matter any information that is proprietary to the COMPANY The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. I will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. My obligation is not to disclose confidential information for a period of 5 years after the effective date of this agreement.